Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello World!

I'm just starting off on the adventure that is being a mom. My daughter is now 5 months old, and I'm learning so much from her every single day.

About us: Our little family consists of myself, her daddy (soon to be my husband!), and CM, my little girl! We're in the wonderfully warm state of Florida and love being here.

CM has been such an eye opener. We ended up having to use formula, and of course, she needs the extra expensive kind. We've started solids early, per her pediatrician's advice, and she loves everything we give her and yells for more! Except for butternut squash. That's apparently no good.

She had a persistent rash, so we started to cloth diaper her. I'm absolutely loving it so far!  She's also inspired me to begin sewing again, which I'm loving now that I'm learning more about how to get a sewing machine and serger to actually do what I want. I'm loving being able to sew her diapers instead of wasting so much money on the disposables.

That should give you enough background on us to be able to keep up with everything here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

~~Mom






**Names changed to protect the innocent.**

No comments:

Post a Comment